Apple Cider Vinegar has been utilized for centuries for cooking and home remedies. It is the most popular vinegar utilized in the natural health community. You will see many of the below health benefits when you buy Apple Cider Vinegar Complex.
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Complex Work?
Apple cider vinegar is fermented juice from crushed apples. Very much like apple juice, our Apple Cider Vinegar capsules contains a blend of Spirulina, Lecithin (from soybeans), Kelp, Apple Pectin, Bromelain, Potassium, and vitamin B6. This special blend provides you with the following major health benefits:
- Diabetes. Some preliminary research suggests that consuming vinegar or apple cider vinegar might reduce blood sugar levels after a meal. By far the most successful application of vinegar to date, is in patients with type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is characterized by elevated blood sugars, either in the context of insulin resistance or an inability to produce insulin. However, elevated blood sugar can also be a problem in people who don't have diabetes... it is believed to be a major cause of ageing and various chronic diseases. By taking Apple Cider Vinegar daily will assist you in potentially reducing blood sugar levels.
- Weight loss - Helps you lose weight by making you feel full, which in turn, help you eat fewer calories and lead to a loss of those unwanted pounds. If you also add a high carb meal, you will feel full quicker, reduce your calorie intake, which translate into reduce weight over time. Studies show a daily vinegar consumption can lead to reduced belly fat, waist circumference and weight loss over a period of time.
- Kill many types of Bacteria - Vinegar can help kill pathogens, including bacteria. It has traditionally been used for cleaning and disinfecting, treating nail fungus, lice, warts and ear infections. Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, used vinegar for wound cleaning over two thousand years ago.
- Lowers cholesterol and reduces your risk of heart disease- Cardiovascular disease (heart disease and stroke) is currently the world's biggest cause of death. It is known that several measurable biological factors are linked to either a decreased or increased risk of cardiovascular disease. Several of these "risk factors" have been shown to be improved by vinegar consumption. Studies showed that apple cider vinegar can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels Apple cider vinegar may also contain the antioxidant chlorogenic acid, which has been shown to protect LDL cholesterol particles from becoming oxidized, a crucial step in the heart disease process. Several animal studies have shown that vinegar can reduce blood triglycerides, cholesterol and blood pressure, but this needs to be confirmed in human studies
- May have protective effects against cancer - Cancer is a terrible disease, characterized by uncontrolled growth of cells. Overall... it is possible that apple cider vinegar may help to prevent cancer, but it is definitely premature to make any recommendations based on the current research. Some studies in test tubes and rats have shown that rice vinegar can slow the growth of cancer cells and shrink tumors.
We are very confident that you will love the benefits of our Apple Cider Vinegar complex and we are 100% manufactured in the USA!