About Advanced Probiotic
Probiotic formulas provide living microorganisms which are thought to be beneficial, if not essential, for overall health and well being. Specifically, probiotics are recognized for their benefits in promoting a healthy digestive tract and immune system including the reduction of pathogens responsible for diarrhea and the restoration of microflora in the intestinal tract following the use of antibiotics. Vitalabs Advanced Probiotic formula provides more than 5 billion living microorganisms at the time of manufacturing and offers an effective blend of the following key probiotics:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: Lacidophilus is characterized as being a rod shaped motile bacteria that grows in or without the presence of oxygen. Lacidophilus is also characterized as a homofermentative that only produces lactic acid as its sole product. Lacidophilus is naturally found in the human and animal GI tract, mouth and vagina.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: Lrhamnosus is gaining recognition for its systemic immune-enhancing ability and is known to produce the biologically desirable L(+) lactic acid
- Lactobacillus plantarum: The ability of Lplantarum to produce antimicrobial substances helps them survive in the gastro-intestinal tract of humans. The antimicrobial substances produced have shown significant effect on Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium longum: Bifidobacterium longum is one of most important inhabitants in the human body. This bacterium is very helpful because it maintains a normal digestive tract, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, and also boosts the immune system.
- Bifidobacterium breve: B breve, this bacteria is anaerobic and non-motile. Its branches are rod-shaped, looking almost like a cactus in the microscopic view.
- Bacillus subtilus: A member of the genus Bacillus, B. subtilis is rod-shaped, and has the ability to form a tough, protective endospore, allowing the organism to tolerate extreme environmental conditions. B. subtilis has a long history of use in treating gastrointestinal disorders such as dysentery. It is known to stimulate the immune system and produce antibiotic compounds that inhibit the growth of some pathogenic microorganisms.**For best results, keep this product refrigerated.
Advances strength probiotic immune support supplement removes the hassle of taking multiple digestive supplements and target all the major issues. Advanced strength probiotic product is the perfect blend of digestive supplements and probiotics which provide beneficial micro-organisms to maintain the overall health and makes it the best probiotic. Advanced probiotics eliminates the pathogens responsible for Diarrhea and restore the immune system.
- Advanced Probiotic Formula - Pro One's formula contains 5.75 billion organisms including DE111TM bacillus subtilis. It also includes 4 different potent strains of lactobacillus and 2 different strains of bifidobacteria. The advanced strength formula enhances your body's natural Immune system by promoting healthy bacteria that the body needs. It helps maintain a healthy balance of the intestinal microflora in your stomach improving your digestive health. Pro One's probiotics provide maximum CFUs.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*** Pro One Nutrition offers a complete no questions asked money back guarantee
- REBALANCE YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACK WITH PROBIOTICS. IBS, antibiotic related diarrhea and many other digestive concerns can be addressed with our probiotic supplement. Our gentle dairy free probiotic formula naturally increases levels of beneficial bacteria in the gut to improve digestive function
- 100% PREMIUM POTENT FORMULA! – Our probiotics comes with 90 caps of premium quality live probiotics that promotes immune system health. Also maintains a healthy digestive balance. Our probiotic supplement formula promotes a balanced level of healthy microorganisms in the intestines. Aids in digestion and is a good supplement in conjunction with digestive enzymes and a high fiber diet. Promotes colon health and relieves bloating. Weight-loss is a potential benefit of taking probiotics